Call for scholarship applications from Students of Developing Countries in the field of anaesthesia and/or pain medicine in Australia or New Zealand.
Study Subject(s): Anaesthesia and pain medicine
Course Level: Training
Scholarship Provider: ANZCA
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia or New Zealand
Applicants are required to satisfy the following criteria:
1. A graduate of his or her country’s specialty training program to local fellowship or masters level.
2. Aged between 25 and 40 years.
3. Citizenship of a developing country.
4. Must not have residency status in Australia or New Zealand.
5. Meets the relevant Australian and New Zealand government immigration requirements.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Developing Countries
The scholarship is intended to allow the recipient to join the staff of a major hospital or rotation in Australia or New Zealand for a period of up to one year. This may be adapted to the requirements of the individual recipient. The recipient will be expected to attend the New Fellows’ Conference and the Annual Scientific Meeting of the College and/or Faculty of Pain Medicine, in addition to undertaking other relevant activities (for example, Effective Management of Anaesthetic Crises, regional continuing medical education meetings
How to Apply: By Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: 12 August 2011