Ten scholarships are available of £2,500 per annum each for a maximum of three years, (continuation of the scholarship requires the average grade for the preceding year of study to be 60% or higher) Please note that this scholarship is available to students commencing the first year of their degree and those with agreements for direct entry into the second or final year of a programme.
Who can apply
Overseas applicants who:
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study at Hull University Business Schoolbefore applying for this scholarship
- are regarded as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- are able to commence their studies in September 2011.
Awarded on the following basis
Competitive, awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
How to apply
Complete and submit the scholarship application form, which must include your admission application code, as directed on the form, along with the following (note: applications submitted without the full documentation will not be considered):
- a copy of your University of Hull application form and copies of all educational transcripts and degree certificates supplied with your original application
- one academic reference
- proof of English language proficiency (where applicable)
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School for the undergraduate degree for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship
For further information contact:
Business School Admissions Manager
Hull University Business School
Hull, HU6 7RX
Closing date: 7 August 2011 (successful applicants will be notified by 5 September 2011)